2021 International call
See /2021 Internationa call for details.
- Description: India-France visio-call to exchange on experiences, prospects, strategies, ...
- Place: online.
- Organisation: Wikimedia France, Indian wikimedians > User:Adélaïde Calais WMFr, USer:Titodutta, User:Yug, ...
2021 Wikimedia Wikimeet India
- Description: Presentations on Lingualibre recording contribution, and on Github opensource assets.
- Place: Zoom > https://zoom.us/j/97614383815?pwd=OW9QazdjeVFaOTF1VXQxZ0U2ZkpCUT09
- Time: 2021/02/19-21 > Sunday 21: 13h25 UTC/14h25 UTC+1.
- Organisation: Indian Wikipedia
- Presenters: User:Adélaïde Calais WMFr, user:Poslovitch, User:Yug.
- Participants: ~60 watchers, largely Indians leading contributors, movement leaders and developers.
- Outcome: outreach successful, to continue.
- Review & improvements: continue work on the presentation. Some proposals here.
- Program: meta:Wikimedia_Wikimeet_India_2021/Program
One hour talk between Sascha Bawer, maintainer of UNILEX and Google/Corpuscrawler, and Yug.
2021, ContribuLing online conference
- Name: ContribuLing
- Description: International conference about minority languages documentation on collaborative digital platforms.
- Content: Workshops, presentations (slides here, videos here)
- Date: 3-4 June 2021
- Place: Online
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Initial draft available here.
2021 Hackathon in Lyon (France)
As part of WikiLucas00's residence as a Lingua Librist at the Institut international pour la Francophonie in Lyon, the team of wikimedians working there on the Dictionnaire des francophones (Noé, Sebleouf, Loumaju) organized two days of collaborative work on the project. Four contributors of Lingua Libre were invited: Pamputt, Poslovitch, VIGNERON and Yug. Lyokoï joined the team during the morning of the second day.
Read more information here (in French).
2021 Wikimania online conference
WikiLucas00 presented Lingua Libre during a 45-minute workshop at the occasion of the Wikimania 2021 conference (online).
This section expose a wishlist of events to lead. Help much welcome to coordinate those communities with suitable supports.
- Workshop on Indian provincial and minority languages & wordlists consolidations.
- Online Hackathon on wordlists curation and creations
- Indian Local languages Lingualibre recording sessions
- Western Africa Lingualibre recording sessions