The Patrol Assistance Tool project (PAT) is an University Toulouse 3's initiative to define, develop and prototype a patrol assistance tools able to review, qualify, and tag audio contributions on LinguaLibre. This project is lead by IARF-RODECO students, Université Toulouse 3 - Paul Sabatier, and supervised by Cédric « Lepticed7 » Tarbouriech and Adélaïde Calais.
- Description: The Patrol Assistance Tool project (PAT) is an initiative to define, develop and prototype a patrol assistance tools able to review, qualify, and tag audio contributions on LinguaLibre.
- Place: Université Toulouse 3, Toulouse, France.
- Time/Schedule: YYYY/MM/DD > HH:MM.
- Organisation: Lepticed7 (Cédric Tarbouriech). Support:Adélaïde Calais, Wikimédia France.
- Presentation/Class: Lepticed7
- Participants: IARF-RODECO students (5)
- Program: under discussion.
The students work during three different periods, for a total of 10 weeks:
- 18/10/2021 - 05/11/2021
- 13/12/2021 - 17/12/2021 and 05/01/2022 - 14/01/2022
- 21/02/2022 - 25/02/2022 and 03/03/2022 - 25/03/2022
- State of the art on fault detection methods
- Concise documentation
Meetings and reports
- 18 octobre 2021 : /Réunions/18-10-2021
Procedure for accessing erroneous files
Using the Wiktionary lists
- Go to one of the lists
- Consult the history (History tab at the top) and find a version with reported faults
- Go to one of the pages concerned
- Find the section with the recordings (Pronunciation section)
- Identify the correct record. To do this, click on "Menu" and see who recorded it.
- When the right file has been found, still in the menu, click on the recording name. The name is of the form "LL-<language code>-<nickname>-<page title>.wav". This is a link to Commons, the media files repository.
- Once on Commons, go down to the "File history" section.
- If the fault has not been corrected, take the current version
- Otherwise, look for the version with the default (a download of the file is required and can be done by clicking on the date)