Lingua Libre Bot: Keeping Wikimedia sites up to date
Lingua Libre Bot adds in near real time the new audio recordings on Wikimedia projects such as Wiktionary or Wikidata.
- FuzzyBot, which is a part of MediaWiki's Translate extension.
- Olafbot, which maintains for more than 70 languages a list of words with no audio pronunciation yet, listed by number of Wiktionaries describing them.
- PamputtBot, which tags items with type of issue (P33) when needed.
- Dragons Bot, which edits batches of lists.
The full list of bots working on Lingua Libre is available here.
- For Pywikibot, see Help:Log in to Lingua Libre with Pywikibot
- Wikiapi (NodeJS)
- Lingua Libre's API: https://www.lingualibre.org/api.php
- Lingua Libre-sandbox (Q595275), a sandbox element for bot test purposes