Welcome to Lingua Libre, FuzzyBot!
Lingua Libre is a project which aims to build a collaborative multilingual audiovisual corpus under free licence in order to expand knowledge about languages and help online language communities to develop.
You can help us!
You can visit this page if you want to learn more about the project.
You can create your User page by clicking on it. We recommend that you integrate the babel template onto it. It is very useful to indicate to others the languages you speak, and to facilitate finding other persons speaking your languages. If you are not familiar with wikicode, you can go to this demo User page, read the instructions and copy the prepared babel template, and then paste it onto your user page before adapting it to your information. You can then publish your User page!
Where to start?
- Follow the steps of the Record Wizard
- Think of the words you want to record. You may enter them one by one (live list), use an existing category from a Wiktionary or Wikipedia project, or create your own list.
Do you need help?
You can visit this help page where you will find advice for beginning your contributions on Lingua Libre. If you did not find the answer to your question, please ask it in the Chat room.
- Try to avoid background noises during the recording
- Please listen to the pronunciations before uploading them
- Consider using an external microphone
Best regards! Yug (talk) 21:36, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
Welcome FuzzyBot ! Happy to have you here for translations. We have a group of bot around. Should we grant you bot status ? I will check this out with User:Pamputt. Yug (talk) 21:36, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
- Yug, FuzzyBot est un bot automatique de MediaWiki qui se charge de créer les messages de traduction. Il n'y a "personne" derrière ce bot et il ne peut donc pas communiquer. Voir User:FuzzyBot. Pamputt (talk) 08:47, 9 March 2021 (UTC)
- Pamputt Because you want to discuss with words. « The heart see what the eyes can't ».
- FuzzyBot, you rocks. Happy to have you here. <3 Yug (talk) 09:09, 9 March 2021 (UTC)
- @Pamputt could you give this bot the bot rights? It would make things clearer ;) Cheers, VIGNERON (talk) 11:00, 24 April 2021 (UTC)
- @VIGNERON it's done. Pamputt (talk) 16:08, 24 April 2021 (UTC)
- [Discussion about bureaucrat user-rights moved to admin board.] Yug (talk) 15:45, 26 April 2021 (UTC)