When selecting a category to do audio for from a language, can we have an option of returning only entries that do not have audio?
I loved the current version! Truly admire the changes you all have made over time. I have also done a few recordings in my own language Odia to check for any error. Below are a few:
- When a word has already been recorded and has been uploaded on Commons, does is not make sense to show it as a flag instead of letting any user to upload it directly?
- Also, different languages have different additional categories which Lingua Libre does not let one to add. For instance, I generally add a user category to know how many audio files I have uploaded. For the files recorded using Lingua Libre, I don't see an option to add that optional category.
- If I am adding a wordlist before recording, is that possible to keep only one word if the same word is used multiple times? This would save some time for the uploader.
- There is a bit of crackling sound that is heard while monitoring the recorded words. Any particular reason?
- Even though I am correctly pronouncing every word, I see a lot of red-labelled words.
- While recording, I cannot check how the recording sounds like. I can only choose to re-record after hearing the recorded sound. Otherwise even having that option is of no use.
Unable upload pronunciations on Firefox, Chrome and Opera
Hi, I have tried and failed thrice in three different browsers to upload. It shows the upload failed status with further details when I tried to upload the recorded files on Commons (the last step). Also, it keeps saying the connection is not trusted. I disabled that temporarily on the browser but it still does not work. Anything I missed? --Subhashish Panigrahi (talk) 07:27, 19 November 2018 (UTC)